Through this privacy notice document and as the established in the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Private Individuals, WP Constructora S.A. de C.V advises you the terms in which your personal data collected will be treated, whereby we reccomend you to read carefully the following information:
1.- RESPONSIBLE’S IDENTITY AND ADRESS
WP constructora S.A. de C.V states that it is a legally constituted company under the mexican laws and will respond individually to the personal data collected and indicates as adress for all purposes and obligations related to this PRIVACY NOTICE the property located in: camino las pomas #5- A Colonia Geovillas de real C.P: 45602 Tlaquepaque Jalisco México.
2.- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY THE RESPONSIBLE
For the fulfillment of the purposes indicated in numeral 3 of this PRIVACY NOTICE, the responsible informs you that will collect the following data categories: Contact Information (e-mail, phone number, adress, company’s name, schooling data, products and services offered, company’s general data, work resume)
Please note that, in order to fulfil the purposes mentioned in this privacy notice, we will NOT collect and further processed any sensitive personal data, such as basic financial information.
The responsible (WP CONSTRUCTORA S.A. de C.V) may carry out investigations, obtain photographs, conduct interviews and in general, take any actions that may be considered necessary to verify the truthfulness of the Personal Data provided by the holder.
The holder expresses that the Personal Data provided to the responsible is truthful and updated, and undertakes to communicate any change or future modification in the Personal Data to the responsible, provided as soon as possible through the designated format.
3.- PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The personal data collected by the responsible (WP CONSTRUCTORA S.A. de C.V) will be used to meet the following purposes:
- Quotation making
- Information on the company’s services
- Project celebration
- Record keeping for monitoring services on the future and in general, for following up to any contractual relationship that the holder may have with the company.
- Operation and administration of the file in the work area, contractual area and any other service offered by WP CONSTRUCTORA, hired by you.
- Contact information for locating suppliers, employees and customers, for either emergencies, notices or appointments.
4.- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND ITS TRANSFER
According to the previously mentioned in the LFPDPPP and its Regulation, WP CONSTRUCTORA S.A. de C.V. advises you thet it will not be necessary the holder’s consent for the Personal Data processing when: (I) it is stated in a Law, (II) the Personal Data appears in public access sources; (III) the Personal Data is submitted to a previous Dissociation procedure, (IV) has the purpose of fulfilling liabilities derived from a legal relationship between the holder and the company, (V) there is an emergency that can potentially harm an individual in his person or goods, (VI)it is essential for medical care, prevention, diagnosis, provision of health care assistance, medical treatment or healthcare management, while the holder is not in a position to grant consent, in the terms established by the General Health Law and other applicable legal provisions and such data processing is done bye a person liable to the professional secrecy or equivalent obligation, or (VII) resolution of competent authority is issued.
Likewise, we inform you that with acceptance of this PRIVACY NOTICE it is understood that the holder grants his/her authorization for the Responsible to transfer his/her Personal Data to a third party, mexican or foreign without requiring to seek for your consent again, when the transfer is located in any of the following cases: (i) it is provided for a Law or a Treaty where México is a party; (ii) is necessary to safeguard the holder’s health, among those found, prevention, diagnosis, provision of health care assistance, medical treatment or healthcare management (iii) the transfer is made to subsidiary companies or affiliates under the common control of any of the company or to a head company or to any company in the same Responsible group that operates under the same internal processes and policies; (iv) it’s necessary for a concluded contract or to be concluded in the interest of the holder; (v) is necessary or legally required to safeguard it from a public interest, or for the Law enforcement or administration; (vi) is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense or a right in a judicial process; and, (vii) is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment or a legal relationship between the Holder and the Responsible.
Without prejudice of the previous, WP CONSTRUCTORA S.A. de C.V undertakes to ensure compliance of the principles of protection for the Personal Data established by the LFPDPPP and its Regulation and to take the necessary measures for its application, as well as to demand compliance from natural or legal person to those transferred or granted access to your Personal Data.
WP CONSTRUCTORA S.A. de C.V informs You that any turned on communication by e-mail or through Internet, such as unprotected e-mail services, social media, other websites than those expressly indicated by the company as official or unidentified websites by the company as own may be subject to information interception, loss or possible alterations in the message or in the data sent, in such case, the Holder will not be able to demand to the company or the one that turns on such communication, compensation for any damage resulting from interception, subtraction, loss or alteration related to that communication.
5.- OPTIONS AND MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARCO RIGHTS (ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION)
The holder, by himself or duly accredited legal representative, is entitled and may exercise the ARCO rights granted by the LFPDPPP and its Regulation against WP CONSTRUCTORA S.A. de C.V with your valid official ID where the human resources area will process your request.
- Access: know specific information that the responsible (WP CONSTRUCTORA S.A. de C.V) has in its possession.
- Rectification: request the personal data rectification in case it is not updated, innacurate or incomplete, to exercise this right the documentation proving the rectification request in accordance with personal data must be submitted.
- Cancellation: blocking and subsequent removal of personal data from our database when it’s considered that is not being used adequately or for the purposes that gave rise to the legal relationship.
- Opposition: oppose the use of specific purposes on your personal data.
The exercise of any ARCO Rights does not prevent the exercise of any other rights.
To exercise any ARCO Rights the holder or his/her legal representative may request an ARCO Rights exercise format to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Such Format must be filled, signed and sent back to the same e-mail address followed by the documentation indicated below, same to be sent for evaluation, scanned and readable, so that the responsible can carry out the authentication of the holder who may require to exercise his/her ARCO Rights:
- Holder’s valid official ID. Any of the following documents will be valid: Voter Identification Card, Passport issued by the Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Military Service Card or Professional License.
- In case that the holder exercise his/her ARCO Rights through a legal representative, besides proving the identity of both (Holder and Legal Representative), it must be sent to the e-mail address, a readable copy of the power of attorney granted to the legal representative, a simple power of attorney signed by two witnesses or a statement in appearance from the Holder by which powers are granted to carry out this procedure against the responsible.
- In case you want to excercise the rectification right, the holder or the legal representative must send to the e-mail address: email@example.com the documents that support your request. Being settled that the máximum response date will be 10 calendar days.
6.- PROCEDURE AND MEANS BY WHICH THE RESPONSIBLE WILL INFORM THE HOLDER IF THE PRIVACY NOTICE CHANGE IN ANY WAY.
WP CONSTRUCTORA S.A. de C.V reserves the right to make changes to the present PRIVACY NOTICE which will be announced by e-mail to the holder.
Likewise, we hereby inform that the holder has the right to object to the processing of Personal Data in case of disagreement with the changes that this PRIVACY NOTICE may present, to this effect, the holder must send a request to the e-mail address referred to in numeral 5 of the present PRIVACY NOTICE firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that the competent authority to solve any conflict arising from the application of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Private Individuals and its Regulation is, in spanish, the Instituto Nacional de Acceso a la Información y Datos Personales (INAI) and you can know more about the topic in its website www.inai.org.mx
The present PRIVACY NOTICE was last modified on 03/10/2019.